TV Review Pages

Monday, August 18, 2014

I'm in Rerun Heaven With My Roku Streaming TV Device!

I had a problem with the cable guy. Actually he refused to hook up my house because it would be difficult for him. I went straight out and bought a Roku TV streaming device at Best Buy. Now I'm in rerun heaven.

I signed up for HuluPlus and Netflix. The combined cost is less than $20 per month. Take that cable guy!

On HuluPlus I get every episode of "Law&Order: SVU". Yep, all 15 seasons. This is probably my all time favorite TV show. I like to watch it when I wake up with back pain in the middle of the night. Now I can not only watch it, but I can watch any episode I want.

This week I was so happy to see that Netflix has added seasons one through six of "Criminal Minds". This might be my favorite show too. I can watch hours of either show. And now I don't need cable to have my own little marathon!

Check it out... I even get to watch every season of "Survivor" (remember a naked Richard Hatch?) So be prepared for some 'best of' posts.

Oh, you get movies too on the streaming TV device, but who needs those when you are in rerun heaven?

What's your favorite thing about streaming TV? Have you bought a streaming device yet? Let me know in the comment section below!

Get the Roku 3500R Streaming Stick (HDMI) on Amazon.com now!

No comments:

Post a Comment