TV Review Pages

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Dancing With The Stars - Marlee Matlin Goes Home 4/22/08

Marlee Matlin Eliminated From Dancing With The Stars
ABC Tuesday 9/8c 4/22/08

The bottom 2 couples tonight on Dancing With The Stars were:

Marlee Matlin and Fabion
Mario and Karina

Just as I suspected Marlee Matlin has danced her final competition on the Dancing With The Stars stage. There was no final dance to end the show, just Marlee and Fabion in the middle of the stage in a hug. Then everyone came out and joined the hug.

This is Marlee's final dance:



Here is the elimination:




1 comment:

  1. I am huge fan of reality shows. Dancing With The Stars is my favorite show which i never missed. When i first watched it's one episode. I think that episode was from season 1. It really impressed to me. I regular watch Dancing With The Stars Episodes Online with my friends and we always be excited to know that who will be won.

    ReplyDelete