TV Review Pages

Monday, September 7, 2009

America's Got Talent: My picks and faves

My picks for this season of America's Got Talent are pretty easy: Kevin Skinner or Recycled Percussion. Those are two acts that would have never found the same stage had it not been for this talent show, that's why I love AGT.

I really like Grandma Lee, but I don't see watching her for a whole show in Vegas. I'm sure she would do it and do it well, just not for me.

My other dark horse of this season of AGT is Drew Stevyns... last time, WOW! I would definitely listen to that gravelly voice, over and over. I think I broke YouTube the other day watching his video of "How to Save a Life"... I like it far better than the original.

I'll try to find some videos but NBC seems to be quite snarky about not allowing them off their site, so here is a link to all the most current updates too: America's Got Talent

No comments:

Post a Comment