TV Review Pages

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Kelsey Grammer, Twitter & Online TV

Kelsey Grammer has been in the news lately for several reasons. The Emmy winning actor was nominated for a Tony award for his role as "George" in "La Cage aux Folles" currently on Broadway. Grammer has also faced the wrath of the US media after the breakup of his marriage. Now Kelsey Grammer is making news in an online network way, becoming a major player for a new concept in online TV.

I discovered TODHD.com in the usual way, browsing through my Twitter feed. I saw a conversational tweet from @Kelsey_Grammer stating he was on break from "La Cage Aux Folles", and inviting people to the show. I answered by tweeting back something trivial and said to have a good show. To my complete surprise I got a simple tweet back, "Thanks!". A celebrity not only read my silly tweet, but took the time to respond (even in the simplest manner).

Read more...

Join TODHD.com now (it's FREE!)

Picture courtesy of Wikimedia Commons
Copyright @ 2008 TV Review

No comments:

Post a Comment