TV Review Pages

Monday, May 26, 2008

So You Think You Can Dance Reviews and Recaps

I just had to put up some more videos of So You Think You Can Dance. This is such a great show, truly full of talent. No need for weeks of bad auditions, in fact there is not enough time. I am planning on showcasing all of the great undiscovered dance talent that I can find on the web, let me know if there is a talented dancer missing... I'm sure there are thousands!

Hop Hop and Pop and Lock Dance Videos

I don't even remember if I had this on the first post, but it's definitely worth another look! This is contortion, hip hop, popping all take to the next level. Insane moves, wanna learn to to pop? Watch this guy!

Week 1- Robert Muraine The Great- So You Think You Can Dance



Once you witness the RobotMan, you will always remember him!



This one is from last year's auditions, Philip Chbeeb, but I liked it better than this years audition. Then again, how can you not love anything about Philip's dancing. Check it out:



Lyrical and Modern Dance Videos

This is a beautiful recital dance from 19 year old Rebecca Anne Hart in Lyrical dance.

Because of You- Rebecca Anne Hart



William Wingfeild will be at the Las Vegas auditions moving on last week in the first round. Here is his lyrical dance audition for SYTYCD.

So you think you can dance William Wingfield Age 21



Jazz and Swing Dancing Videos

This is undeniably the best swing dance
routine of all time. I have no idea who the dancers or choreographers are. Dancers today would probably not do these routines today.

Hellzapoppin! Best Swing Dance Routine of All Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment