TV Review Pages

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Criminal Minds: Will the Reaper Kill Hotch?

After watching the Criminal Minds season finale twice, I still think that BAU Chief Aaron Hotchner will survive the Reaper.

Just for back info: The Reaper is the serial killer that got away this season. Managing to escape jail in a way that would make Hannibal Lecter giggle, the Reaper had offered Agent Hotchner a deal: "I'll stop if you stop".

Hotchner's response: "No deal!"

While I must admit to being surprised at the turn of events in the final scene, I can't believe that Thomas Gibson is leaving. The show would not be the same, not even close.

Besides, the Reaper wants Derek Morgan. He took Derek's ID during that episode, so he is the next target. Hotch is merely a 'toy' until the rest of the BAU team comes. Then Morgan will be the target of the Reaper. I don't see him falling to the fugitive either.

So that's my take, what do you think of the season finale of Criminal Minds?

To visit the Criminal Minds forums and fan site check out: Criminal Minds Fanatic

1 comment:

  1. This is a shocking episode! I can't believe the Reaper was out and got Hotch. I would have been scared for my life if that was to happen to me but he played it good. The reaper surprising doesn't kill him but is after his family. I'm completely glue to Criminal Minds whenever it is on. I'm so glued in fact that I got TV everywhere with DISH. Working at DISH I think that TV everywhere is made for people that are on the go but have favorite shows like I do. I can watch Criminal Minds LIVE on the light rail or at an appointment. I'm glad I have TV everywhere because I'm always on the go.

    ReplyDelete