TV Review Pages

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

What's On Network TV Tonight?

Well I know where you will find me from 8-10pm CST... the AGT final four will be showing us their best for the championships (and a million dollars).

Let's see what else is on TV tonight though.

ABC is running two full hours of "Wipeout!". Now that's two hours of pure giggles and "Ohhhhh". I will likely enjoy the first hour before the drama of America's Got Talent. A new episode of "Final Witness" airs at 10/9c, I have never even heard of this show.

On CBS prime time kicks off with "NCIS" and "NCIS: Los Angeles". I was a fan of the original for a short time. I have yet to see LL Cool J, sadly, in the new version. I'll get to him, trust me. The evening ends with "Fashion's Night Out 2010"... barf.

FOX is airing back to back reruns of "Glee". Not a bad choice, but I'd rather laugh at the stooges on "Wipeout!". I think "Glee" is either love it or leave it. I could get used to watching reruns in syndication, so I guess I'll wait.

Prior to the big live show on "America's Got Talent", NBC is airing more "Minute to Win It". Seriously... should just be called "Stupid Human Tricks". Again, NBC steals from Letterman. I'd rather ride a bike with no seat than watch "Minute to Win It". At 10/9c a new episode of "Parenthood" airs. I'm not sure about this one yet.

I will, however, be madly flipping it back from ABC to tweet and blog the live (9/8c) AGT 2010 finale night showdown. It should be a great finale. Do I hear a battle of the opera singers?

So what are you watching on network TV tonight?

Tweet with me during the live AGT show: Meucci24




Copyright @ 2008 TV Review

No comments:

Post a Comment