TV Review Pages

Monday, September 13, 2010

What's On Network TV Tonight?

Monday night is the weakest TV night of the week for me. At least until the new fall schedule starts. Hopefully "Chuck" will return.

ABC airs "The Bachelor Pad"...hmmm reality drama times 1000, no thanks! Followed by a new episode of "Dating in the Dark"... I'd rather stick forks in my eyes.

It's Monday night comedies on CBS. First up is "How I Met Your Mother", I'm not a fan. In fact, I've never seen the show. Next is "Rules of Engagement", now there is a funny show. Then "Two and a Half Men" and "The Big Bang Theory", both good sitcoms. Monday night prime time TV ends on CBS with a repeat of "CSI: Micami" before it moves to Sunday nights in the fall.

NBC reruns the last live show of "America's Got Talent". Tomorrow night you can catch the review and recap of the live show right here. After the two hour rerun is a new "Dateline".

A rerun of "House" kicks off the FOX prime time line up. Followed by "Lie to Me". I think I'll wait for the new season of "House" and I'm not a big fan of "Lie to Me". That guy is just weird.

Looks like I'll spend the night in sitcoms on CBS. First, to watch to Men's Championship US Open match that got canceled Sunday. Now that's going to be the best thing on TV all week! Go Rafa!

So what are you watching on network TV?


Copyright @ 2008 TV Review

No comments:

Post a Comment