TV Review Pages

Saturday, September 11, 2010

What's On Network TV Tonight?

I'm starting a daily post to tell you what's on network TV each night and what shows I'll be watching. I'll let you know which recaps I'll have after the show as well.

So what's on TV tonight? Let's just take a look:

It's NASCAR night on ABC. You won't find me there, ever.

NBC is running back to back reruns of Parenthood. Have not seen the show yet and don't plan to tonight!

CBS has the 2010 US Open Tennis Women's Finals...we have a winner! Yep, I love tennis. I'm not crazy about women's tennis, but it's far better than the alternatives for TV tonight.

That's where I'll be from 8-10pm EST on CBS. Followed by an hour of 48 Hours Mystery. I can't wait for the new fall schedule to start, but I bet we are stuck in reruns for the weekends from now on.

Tweet with me during the US Open Championships: Meucci24

Copyright @ 2008 TV Review

No comments:

Post a Comment