TV Review Pages

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

What's On Network TV Tonight?

Big night on network TV tonight! It's America's Got Talent finale night and Big Brother 12 finale night. This will be a tough decision, but AGT will win. BB12 is a two hour live finale, so I'll catch it at the end.

On ABC a double episode of "The Middle" kicks off prime time. Followed by "Modern Family" and "Cougar Town". I really need to get acquainted with these shows, but not tonight. "Castle" rounds out the night.

CBS is offering the season opener of "Survivor" from 8-9 ET, crap. Guess I'll be taping something. Yep, I said "taping", I still kick it old school with a VCR. The two hour "Big Brother 12" finale airs at 9/8c. I'll be headed here and to twitter (follow me here) for this.

NBC has the live finale of America's Got Talent at 8/7c, crowning a million dollar winner. The new fall show "Outlaw" starring Jimmy Smits airs at 10/9c, definitely have to see that. I'm going to need another TV tonight...and another set of eyes!

Then there is the season finale of "Master Chef" on FOX at 8/7c, but I will catch that online. Sorry Chef Ramsay, I promise to watch every episode of the new season of "Hell's Kitchen" as it airs. You can catch all the episodes of "Master Chef" free online here.

Looks like tonight is the perfect storm of network TV finales. I'll do my best to keep up! So, what are you going to watch on TV tonight?

Copyright @ 2008 TV Review

No comments:

Post a Comment