TV Review Pages

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Hell's Kitchen Season 6: Chef Ramsay Cuts the Staff to Final 3

Tonight Chef Gordan Ramsay brought us one step closer to the season 6 finale of Hell's Kitchen. After yet another poor dinner performance, Tennille became the latest victim of Ramsay's hatchet. I was a little surprised at Tennille's elimination from Hell's Kitchen. It was definitely the correct decision by Ramsay, but I thought Tennille would do better during service.

The reward challenge was preparing a vegetarian dish.... the chefs did not know (though they should have) that they were cooking for kids. Kevin was in trouble immediately with his beet dish. Kids + beets = ick.

Tennille won the reward challenge overwhelmingly with a pureed vegetable dish. There ya go, puree veggies for the kids, winner every time!

My pick is still Kevin to win Hell's Kitchen season 6. Dave is just annoying to me. I know Dave has not made many mistakes and is working with one arm. I also think Chef Ramsay is taking that into account and not screaming at Dave as much. Kevin seems much more mature, and able to handle the stresses of running a major kitchen.

I'll post the Hell's Kitchen Episode 13 videos here as soon as they are available.

No comments:

Post a Comment